I HAVE BEEN LUCKY TO BE NOMINATED FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD BY SIXSIDEDGIRL
Take a moment and visit her awesome blog: http://sixsidedtruth.wordpress.com/
The Liebster Award Rules:
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
MY ANSWERS TO SIXSIDEDGIRL’S QUESTIONS:
- What is the song that you can remember crying you heart out to the most? Titanic
- What is your favourite quote / passage from a book? “A day is like a whole life. You start out doing one thing, but end up doing something else, plan to run an errand, but never get there… Your whole life has the same shape as a single day.”
- In your favourite childhood movie, what scene do you wish you could reinact? The entire day of “The Breakfast Club”
- I’m coming over for dinner! What you making me? Homemade tostada’s and Mexican rice with some kick ass limoncello margarita’s
- What celebrity makes you really laugh? Steve Carrell
- If you could fight one cause what would it be? Homeless and/or hungry children
- Where is the best view you have seen in the world? Cliff diver’s in Acapulco
- You get £1000 ($), you have to spend it on yourself. What do you buy? I don’t really know how much that is in American dollars but I would really like another Dodge Charger. I had to get rid of mine for financial reasons when I divorced.
- What is the story behind your best scar? Hitting my forearm on my father’s safe
- You get to make a documentary! What do you make it on? Teen mother’s who break the stigma and excel in life.
HERE ARE THE BLOGS THAT I AM NOMINATING:
MY 10 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEE’S
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. What is your earliest childhood memory?
3. Where is you favorite vacation destination?
4. Who is the person in your life who has inspired you the most?
5. Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind?
6. What time do you usually go to bed?
7. What is the first item on your “bucket” list?
8. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
9. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
10. Are you afraid of death?